The 2018 Carnarvon Motel Western Australian Off Road Racing Championship has wrapped up their third round in Bencubbin over the WA Day long weekend.
Fifty cars were registered at the start of the event and over the two days of Prologue and Sections, with the field was whittled down to 38 finishing Section One and 22 finishing Section Two.
There were a few tough luck stories with four cars rolling over during the race, but the safety systems in place for the WAORC saw that everyone walked away without a scratch.
The track was well set out, and the farmers of the Mt Marshall Shire provided a great race in the ninth year of it being held at Bencubbin.
Section Two on Sunday was an endurance test for many crews over the five laps of racing. Line honours went to Doney Racing (Colin and Peter) with Harleigh Uren taking outright winner for the second year in a row at the Bencubbin 400.
- Harleigh Uren – Extreme 2WD
- Shane and Curt Elphinstone – Pro Buggy
- Jared Percival and Darren Beckett – Prolite
Photo credits: Emma Howe
- Shane and Curt Elphinstone
- David Hickey and Ashley Ruthers
- Darren Agrela and Ryan Barton
- Jared Percival and Darren Beckett
- Mark Jarrett and Glen Humphries
- Jake Clucas
- Peter Barrett and Craig Carson
- Deon Visagie
- Aaron and Jerilyn Dark
- Michael Davis and Kerry Yaxley
- Dave Cowan and Shannon Bottrill
- Harleigh Uren
- Colin and Peter Doney
- Karl Richardson and Shane Walsh
- Matthew and Jeremy Beck
- Daniel Fahey and Hayden Cowan
- Darren and Jordan Russell
- Mark Wainwright and Kevin Dimsdale
- Drew Millar and Hayley Channing
- Gavin Rodgers and Latia Reeves
- Michael Ware and Robert Ansingh
- Tim and Shaun Murray
- Travis Epis and Blake Pugh
- Nic and Sebastian Jennings
- John Purshouse and Jason Galea
- Nicholas Van Geest and James Eames
- Mitchell and Owen Davies